Friday, August 8, 2008

i'm a happy boy! :)

hello good morning, im back into this blog trying to express myself again. Sigh, i am feeling so happy but also tired. i've nvr felt energetic in months due to intense training but God let me feel that though life is tough, he is always there to make me smile and i appreciate that. :)
Founder's day dinner was great, $80 spent on taking photos and eating only less then $8 of food. haha. I'm not going to let post any pictures. Met up with so many ex fairsians and let me tell you asses reading this blog, fairfield got the greatest bunch of asses, they just really rock. Totally. Life has been better for me and i've upgraded from 5 pull ups to 7 pull ups. oh yeah. thats all. training on national day, beat that. Thats RPDB. I want to thank the team for awarding the best cadet award. It really motivates me to train even harder then i am now and i hope all of you give 100% in your training! :)

No comments: