Wednesday, August 13, 2008

its o v e r babes

Yes, its over, my class in RP, W15C will be missed. Yesterday was the last day of my first semester in RP and yes, change class every semester. Played stupid games outside dhoby gaut mrt and i'm proud to say that this class will be missed badly by many of us. Yeah, enough of the sad stuff.

Elite Athlete Performance Test(EAPT) today and i did quite a great job i guess. from balancing to pull ups to running and hopping hexagons. Sit ups and push ups were alright and its just God's grace ain't it? Muscles aching to the extreme and i'm sleepy.

To my friends of W15C, i've got nothing to say except that i love you and hope we stay close! :)

To my friends of Fairfield Methodist, you will always be my baby.

To my beloved Clique and friends who have stood by me, be faithful to this friendship and let the love flow through your heart! :) <3

No comments: